H-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IVE HAD IT!

3 posters

Go down

IVE HAD IT! Empty IVE HAD IT!

Post  David stole my smile Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:52 pm

David, you have show that you've give up completely, and i've ad it with your atitude!, i will NOT be in a clan led by a leader thats prepared to leave his clanmates. A leader doesn't do things like that. As far as i see it, your no leader to me and you'll never be my leader AGAIN!... David, i hate you, and i wish to never see OR speak to you again. Ive lost all reason to care about you anymore i dont give a rats ass what you do when you read this. I QUIT!.

David stole my smile
General
General

Back to top Go down

IVE HAD IT! Empty Re: IVE HAD IT!

Post  Davids8765 Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:37 am

David stole my smile wrote:David, you have show that you've give up completely, and i've ad it with your atitude!, i will NOT be in a clan led by a leader thats prepared to leave his clanmates. A leader doesn't do things like that. As far as i see it, your no leader to me and you'll never be my leader AGAIN!... David, i hate you, and i wish to never see OR speak to you again. Ive lost all reason to care about you anymore i dont give a rats ass what you do when you read this. I QUIT!.
i sereusly dont get it....all of you can joke arround me but when i make a joke evryone is like...booo no i am quiting the clan how dare he...wow guys i always thought...that you understand me but i was wrong...well then...i am some wat sad now...i actuly managed to get another clan to unite with us...but i will have to decline i guess.
Davids8765
Davids8765
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:06 am

David if that was a joke it was the worst joke you could of thought of.

Blade
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

http://www.aqworlds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Davids8765 Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Blade wrote:David if that was a joke it was the worst joke you could of thought of.
do
nt get me started on you keghan...you made fun of me for 2 years now...and i dident say i thing and now your some kind of mister serious....and no it wasent a joke i honestly thought i will leave aqw but i actuly met some one cool there so yeah...p.s. She will make some banners for us now...
Davids8765
Davids8765
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 pm

you actually think i made fun of you some friend you turned out to be

Blade
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Davids8765 Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Blade wrote:you actually think i made fun of you some friend you turned out to be
lets head to the galery and see the pic...quete by blade...*their only taking pitty on you cause your ugly...*(something like that anyway*....
Davids8765
Davids8765
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:37 pm

once david once i bet you cannot find me moking you more then 2 times, how many times have you mocked me? porbly m ore then 10 i know off and aobut 1321 behind my back or while i was gone especially WHEN I LEFT YOU BECAUSE I THOGUTH IT WAS CHILDISH BUT ATLEAST I HAD THE DECENSY TO NOT ARGUE AND NOT MAKE ANY RUDE COMMENTS LIKE THE WHOLE CLAN ARE BABIES AND STUFF LIKE THAT YOU EVEN MADE PONT (WHO IS PROBLY ONE THE NICEST PEOPLE I KNOW) ANGRY.

Blade
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Davids8765 Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:46 am

Blade wrote:once david once i bet you cannot find me moking you more then 2 times, how many times have you mocked me? porbly m ore then 10 i know off and aobut 1321 behind my back or while i was gone especially WHEN I LEFT YOU BECAUSE I THOGUTH IT WAS CHILDISH BUT ATLEAST I HAD THE DECENSY TO NOT ARGUE AND NOT MAKE ANY RUDE COMMENTS LIKE THE WHOLE CLAN ARE BABIES AND STUFF LIKE THAT YOU EVEN MADE PONT (WHO IS PROBLY ONE THE NICEST PEOPLE I KNOW) ANGRY.
you know what....fuck you and fuck you pont...you always blame me...
1) on the pic
2) the day we met you exact words"i am gona own you at pvp...fag"
3)the day i made the lunaris look you were like thats suckish change that and that
4) the day i actuly told you about the engine.. And you were moking me that i cant make spts...
I would say a 10 more but my brain cant remember them...oh and i am leaving jedi sed right...that this clan busines would nevar work in this game....its to childish without seriousnes....
Davids8765
Davids8765
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum