H-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok you guys

2 posters

Go down

ok you guys  Empty ok you guys

Post  Davids8765 Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 am

basicly the news no longer gonna be here they will be on the rooster..i have also been thanking that we are looking the clans... Yeah thats right its basicly meens we wont have anymore new ETF members nor also anymore members above the rank "officer" ... So tell me guys were the hek we find new officers so we can start the world wide member serch....

I had an idea that somw of you.... (by some i mean people who can actuly... Certenly host a meating foe members twice a weak... Oh in other research i have found out that crag and whats his face are actuly useless if you have OBoM so tell me what do you thunk of thiss hole topic... P.ease i am really borred
Davids8765
Davids8765
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

ok you guys  Empty Re: ok you guys

Post  Davids8765 Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:54 am

...i just re_red the post i wanted to say lock not look... And also by that i ment the old ones wont get band there just wont be any new ones....we will see so tell me what do you think... Preaty please...
Davids8765
Davids8765
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Uhmmm. As far as getting Diamond yah, nothing compares to the OBoM... Except Maybe being Zeke. Apparently in a run of 2mil worth of Blood Cloaks he got 4-5 Diamonds o_e . So maybe the OBoM isn't that great? well whatevs. I think Bamboozle has at least a minor advantage over even OBoM on spinning the wheel with the Tainted Core quest. I understand they're crazy easy to get.

Sure. I don't have any strong feelings about what you do with the ETF ^-^

Red
Elite Task Force
Elite Task Force

http://H-United.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down