H-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Events! (and stuff...)

Go down

Events! (and stuff...) Empty Events! (and stuff...)

Post  Red Mon May 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Since I was thinking we should do this anyway, I have messed around with the calendar to the point that(hopefully) anyone can add events to it, that will show up for everyone. Theoretically, it doesn't really improve our ability to meet up or organize over just a normal post say (here's this thing I'm doing, lets all do it as well!) uhmmm...but it's more fun with an actually Calendar!

Anyway, if we can get more people to actually show up here we can start organizing clan activities on AQW. stuff like going after Chaos Lords or whatever, a lot of times I find it can be hard to get a party together for something like that, which is part of the reason to have a clan in the first place.

So! if anyway has some quest or boss drop or hard to get item they've been wanting, but can't get the muscle together, put together a post asking for help, and I will at least respond with when I can be on to help out.

welll...that was very serious. so to break that up, here is a picture of a Linsang!

Events! (and stuff...) Linsang

It's like a cat/weasel x3 I think they're adorable. They come from southern Asian, mostly.

Red
Elite Task Force
Elite Task Force

http://H-United.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum