H-United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thanks to junijii

3 posters

Go down

thanks to junijii Empty thanks to junijii

Post  Davids8765 Fri May 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Ok i decided to help my clan members>>>>>>>
ok four this to work you must send me a pm with one of these
1) I need xp
2) i need gold
3) i need rep in lycan, vampire, good and evil
and i then you must say your pass ><

i know it looks like i am trying to ssteal your acounts and stuff BUT red and pont arent complaining are they?

basicly remember this they will nevar bann a paying member >< ehhh thats about it he he
Davids8765
Davids8765
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

thanks to junijii Empty I wanna be more EVIL

Post  David stole my smile Sat May 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Gimmi rank 10 evil o.o

David stole my smile
General
General

Back to top Go down

thanks to junijii Empty Re: thanks to junijii

Post  Red Tue May 18, 2010 4:51 pm

omigah!
I just noticed that your avatar is Shana tan David! that's hilarious, I love her XD although in that pic she's blue

Red
Elite Task Force
Elite Task Force

http://H-United.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

thanks to junijii Empty pontobia rox!

Post  David stole my smile Tue May 18, 2010 5:14 pm

I wonder what to type... how about something so random it makes all other random things seem less random cuz its so random that randomness isnt the right word for it! My ranrandom thing to say is.... Is if captain Picard and superman whould fight on krypton Picard whould taser superman to death! tho superman whould survive and uses lazor vision on the tazer gun, making it fly away and melt! Then Picard whould run up to Superman and uppercut him so he lost his balance, but superman whould use his superspeed and run up behind Picard! But Picard whould see that comming and suat down and elbow superman in the crotch! Superman whould fall down and Picard whould say: Enterprice, beam me up! Then Enterprice whoudl so spacebomb Krypton and make superman fly out into space where he whould survive and fly after the Enterprice! But the enterprice whould jump into warpspeed before superman managed to destroy it. But superman whould grab the wing and follow the enterprice into warpspeed and fry the engine! Thenwhen the people whould go to check on the engines, superman whouls rip up the hull and makes them all die!. The he whould make his way to the commando bridge and fight picard agen! But Picard is repared and warps superman outside the ship, but while warping he whould give superman the finger and say: Haha, star trek rulez. Superman whould get pissed and try to grab Picard, warping them both out in space where Picard uses an oxygen mask to survive!. Picard whould then hit superman and space-swim back to the enterpirce and commanding it to fire the torpedoes at superman! but Superman survives and uses lazorvision to destroy the weapon systems! Thats when picard throws a kryptonite piece at superman and making him all weak, then he whould yell "haha, you got a weakness you noob", then the enterprice whould enter warpspeed, tackling weakned super with it as it flies! Superman becomes pissed and opes a hole in the hull and starts climbin the front side of the enterprice untill he reaches the titanium windows outside the commando deck! Then Picard warps superman to a nearby planet and warps and explodes the planet, then Picard makes the Enterprice warp into to warpspeed and leave the planet into dust... But Superman survived, and the explosion of the planet exposed 3 yellow suns! Superman grew supermuch in strenght and started flying after the enterprice... To be continued in the next episode of: Superman and Star trek, the ultimate showdown!

Writing this was very fun and i PROMISE you its gonna come a follow up!,but for now, im taking a brake, my bleeding fingers are forcing me to lol!

David stole my smile
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  David stole my smile Tue May 18, 2010 5:20 pm

hows THAT for randomness Davey and red and horse and blade and god nkws who else is reading my random posts (hopefully manny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ), anyhoo, im gunna go to sleep now, but remember. When u need Drudgen, DONT be afraid to ask me Very Happy , just mention your in the clan or else i might possibly say no just for poops and giggles Very Happy

because, nothing is more worth then a big lol! clown

David stole my smile
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Thu May 20, 2010 12:54 pm

.__. .__o .__.

*dies of randomness*

(seriously, I think that's like 10% less random than you need to power a improbability drive and destroy the earth o.o )

Red
Elite Task Force
Elite Task Force

http://H-United.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 22, 2010 11:17 pm

umm....

nope...

wasnt random at all....

was a bit....

different...

than the usual...

<.< >.>

Back to top Go down

Post  Davids8765 Mon May 24, 2010 11:32 am

Pontobia wrote:Gimmi rank 10 evil o.o
listen i AM SO SO SO SO SORY today when i got back and checked your char it showed your chard had somethin like 3000 more to rank 10 then something hapend and it loged you out

and when i checked again you were........ rank 8 that rank you began SO SORY Sad Sad Sad
Davids8765
Davids8765
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

thanks to junijii Empty Its ok

Post  David stole my smile Mon May 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Its ok, i understand you, ive waited for weeks, i can wait alittle longer Very Happy
Im jam-filled with patience Rolling Eyes

David stole my smile
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum